Which? Awards 2015 shortlist revealedEditor - 17th April 2015
The best brands from car manufacturers to supermarkets, and banks to mobile and broadband providers have been announced in the shortlist for the Which? Awards 2015 today.
Now in its ninth year, the Which? Awards continue to reward and celebrate the brands that put their customers at their heart of their business.
In a crowded consumer market place, more than half of people (53%) say brands can play a role in improving their quality of life and well-being. And we’ve found that people are twice as likely to choose brands that they trust.
This year’s shortlist reflects those businesses that strive to meet consumers’ expectations and work hard to be the brands that make a difference to peoples’ lives.
The ceremony on 17 June will celebrate the achievements of these brands and reward the best of the best.
The Which? Awards 2015 shortlist announced today is:
- Best Car Manufacturer: BMW, Ford, Volkswagen
- Best Banking Brand: First Direct, M&S Bank, Nationwide Building Society
- Best Insurance Services Provider: John Lewis Financial Services, M&S Bank, NFU Mutual
- Best Retailer: John Lewis, Lush, Richer Sounds, Screwfix, Wex Photographic
- Best Supermarket: Aldi, Iceland, Lidl, Ocado, Waitrose
- Best Computing Brand: Amazon, Apple, Samsung
- Best Audio-Visual Brand: LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony
- Best Home Appliance Brand: Bosch, Miele, Samsung, Siemens
- Best Telecom Services Provider: giffgaff, Plusnet, Tesco Mobile, Utility Warehouse
- Best Photography Brand: Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Sony
- Best Travel Company: Audley Travel, HF Holidays, Riviera Travel, Trailfinders
Which? group chief executive Peter Vicary-Smith said:
“Over the last eight years, consumers have expected more from businesses and increasingly reward those that provide excellent service.
“Our awards recognise that what’s good for consumers is also good for business, and champions those who successfully set themselves apart by putting their customers at the heart of what they do.”