Lomo’Instant SquareEditor - 22nd January 2018
Rocking the Square AND MINI Format in Analogue Style
The Lomo’Instant Square: the very first, fully analogue multi–format instant camera on planet Earth to produce Instax Square and Mini film pictures. It features a 95mm glass lens (45mm equivalent), for super sharp photos. Add to that an advanced automatic mode that takes care of everything from shutter speed to flash output — and a smart zone-focusing system that makes focusing easy. Sprinkle on top all of Lomography’s signature creative features: unlimited multiple exposures, a bulb mode for long exposures, an infrared remote control, a self timer, and stacks more. Add to the mix the Combo Package which includes a portrait glass lens attachment and a Splitzer so you can slice and dice your shots. What’s more, users will also receive an attachable Instant Mini Back that enables you to switch seamlessly between Instax Square and Instax Mini film. Double the features for double the fun!
Combining Technical Precision and Visionary Madness
The Lomo’Instant Square features a compact foldable design, constructed with bellows, as a tribute to classic models that defined the golden era of instant photography. It comes in three gorgeous designs to suit every style: sleek black, crisp white, and Pigalle, a stylish red leather edition. It’s the sum of everything Lomography has learned from years developing instant cameras, and close interaction with the Lomography Community, who are
an eternal source of inspiration; constantly daring further into photographical exploration.
Your Ticket to a Brand New Perspective
Successfully funded on Kickstarter in just five hours, this brand new, foldable box of creativity has galvanized an international community of analogue lovers. Backers all around the world have been showing their appreciation for the Lomo’Instant Square, praising its impressive sharpness, dual format capability and retro chic design. Available from the Lomography Online Shop and Gallery Stores worldwide, the Lomo’Instant Square works with a variety of accessories including a set of color lens filters, a neutral density and a star filter. Pick up your Lomo’Instant
Square for as little as 199EUR/199USD/1,550HKD.
Reviews From Kickstarter Backers Around the World
“I really like how it collapses into a portable size, the creative features, and the sharpness of the glass lens.” Judy M. Boyle, Pennsylvania
”The features and flexibility of it really make it a one of a kind machine.” Matthew Christiansen, Taiwan
”I’m really having a great time recording every special moment here in Australia!” Maiko Takeda
▪ Film Format: Fujifilm Instax Square Film
▪ Exposure Area: 62mm x 62mm
▪ Lens Focal Length: 95mm (45mm equivalent)
▪ Auto Exposure Type: Programmed Automatic
▪ Aperture: Automatic f/10, f/22
▪ Shutter Speed: Bulb Mode up to 30 sec, Auto Mode 8s to 1/250
▪ Exposure Compensation: +1/-1 Exposure Values (Ambient Exposure)
▪ Film Ejection Mechanism: Motorized
▪ Multiple Exposures: Unlimited
▪ Built-in Flash Guide Number: 9 (m)
▪ Built-in Flash: Automatic Flash & Flash Off Mode
▪ Closest Focusing Distance: 0.8m
▪ Zone Focusing Setting: 0.8m / 1-2.5m / infinity (pre-set at 1-2.5m)
▪ Tripod mount: Yes
▪ Remote Control Transmission: Infrared (front & back sensors on camera)
▪ Self Timer: Electronically controlled countdown to 10 seconds
▪ Film Counter: LED indication, counting down
▪ Battery Supply: 2 x CR2 batteries (6V) – not included
▪ Remote Control Battery Supply: CR2025 (3V) – not included
▪ Filter Thread Diameter: 30.5mm
▪ Combo Package Includes: Self-Portrait Glass Lens Attachment (closest focusing distance 50cm), Splitzer, Instant Mini Back.
Stay tuned to Pixel!