Jessops Launches New Isle of Skye Photographic BreakEditor - 25th January 2018
Capture one of the UK’s most beautiful, rugged landscapes under the expert and tailored guidance of a Jessops Academy tutor.
The award winning Jessops Academy have launched a brand new Isle of Skye Photographic Break. This five day photography course is perfectly suited to beginners and intermediate users of digital cameras. Throughout the break photographers will have plenty of opportunities to capture amazing images in arguably one of the UK’s most dramatic landscapes.
This photography experience will run from 2nd – 6th October 2018 and includes all accommodation, excursions and training allowing the focus to entirely revolve around improving photography skills.
The course will be led by Jessops’ expert Lee Rolfe, a professional photographer with more than 19 years’ experience.
It will focus on practical application and will include a brief introduction and theory session in order to plan a successful few days of photo taking. During the course, Lee will guide photographers through which camera settings to consider and how to achieve the very best composition.
All attendees will need a moderate to high level of fitness for some of the walks that will lead to the best photo spots in the area. But it’s not all about the hard graft! After a successful full day of photography we have the perfect places to relax as well as the opportunity to try the extensive selection of malt whisky’s Skye has to offer.
Jessops Isle of Skye Photographic Break Key Information:
- 2 – 6 October 2018
- Experience Level: Our five day Isle of Skye photographic break is perfectly suited to beginners and intermediate users of digital cameras. With a Jessops Academy tutor on hand you will have plenty of opportunities to capture amazing images in arguably one of the UK’s most dramatic landscapes.
- Equipment required to get the most out of this course:
– DSLR camera
– Mirrorless Camera
– Fully charged camera batteries
– Memory cards with a large capacity to capture RAW files,
– A sturdy tripod and a remote shutter o Walking shoes and Outdoor Clothing
- £1200 per person including accommodation, local transport in Isle of Skye and some meals.
- For the full 5-day agenda and to book visit https://www.jessops.com/courses/isle-ofskye-photographic-break-1025
This new photography experience joins an impressive roster of Jessops Academy courses designed to empower students at all levels with the knowledge and experience to further their photography skill set.
For more information on dates and space availability, visit www.jessops.com/academy
Stay tuned to Pixel!